Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Babee

I love her so much. She is everything to me. She came into my life on Christmas eve. I immediatley fell in love with her. I love it when she snuggles with me at night. I love it when she gives me eskimo kisses.

We have a morning routine. She hears the alarm, she comes running, she jumps up onto the bed and tiptoes across my chest. I scratch her behind the ears for a few minutes while I listen to the morning news. Then I say "Ok babee, its time". I trudge to the bathroom, close the door, and a few seconds later, she pushes it open with her paw. She prances in and makes this strange sound, not quite a purr, not quite a meow. Maybe a combination of the two. In any case it means I love you, at least to my ears. Its wonderful to feel loved!

I call her to my side at anytime of the day or night with a smooch-smooch in the air. She comes running because she knows she is about to receive much kitten love and scratches. She loves scratches!

When she is feeling frisky, (risky at SwtP would say) she will hide and attack your toes from one of many dark kitten-hiding spots.

She is a warrior. She will chase any flying bug that dare enter her domain. She will leap off the top of the fridge, she will chase her prey back and forth across the house for as long as it takes for her to be victorious.

She has a masterplan, I know she does, she sits on the window sill, the own she can see the nest from. Everyday she is there basking in the sun...watching and waiting. She sees them come and go. She hears their tweets. If they get to close to the screen she leaps at them, causing their little bird hearts to jump to their throats.


Some times that man gets mad at her because she is under foot. But its ok. I just console her and tell her not to worry about that big mean bully, because she has ME. And he is just jealous of our relationship.

She is my kitten, she is my comrad!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home