Friday, October 29, 2004

Warm Feline Excrement Beverage Anyone?

I heard about this on the radio this morning and I immediately had to look for it. Not because I want any {cough, cough......GAG}, but because I could not believe it.

Cat poop coffee. Now that is just nasty. My understanding is that the cat is fed coffee beans and then when the beans are "released" from cat's body, they are picked from the poop and ground and used to make coffee. WTF??
http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2002/09/13/Consumers/catcoffee

I love my cat to death. There is no way in hell that I am drinking coffee made with beans that my cat has shat out! Not to mention the gross picking process.

Some people just have way to much time on their damn hands.

******************************************************************

I have been looking for information about something I saw on television. An English designer has created a new fashion. The Plumber's crack jeans. Basically they are regular jeans with a 2 or 3 inch strip of material missing in the back, under the waist part, exposing one's butt crack. I Have not been able to find a picture to post here yet. But I will when I do.

Has anyone heard of or seen these? If so please let me know.

I just do not understand the fact that people actually WANT plumber's crack?!

********************************************************************

Everyone send some good Karma over to Shelibells. She and K-dawg are making the big move today. Just remember girl you are moving in the right direction!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Asparagus this BIG
They grow up to 15in long and 2in wide.
easy asparagus recipe

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a forum gardening
site/blog. It pretty much covers forum gardeningrelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

hey nice site you have here!

Any tips on bloggin ? id like to see your reply to this story :)

look forward to the next edition

i have bookmarked you

7:35 PM  
Blogger Steve Westphal said...

You have a great site here. Would you like to contribute some info or articles about alabama drug rehab
at my site?

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home