Friday, November 12, 2004

Bitch and Proud

I listen to the same radio show every weekday morning on my way to work. The DJ's make me laugh. It's a good way to start the day. Some days they have an e-mail to share and they usually ask for listeners to call and comment.

Today's problem: A wife emails for advise. Her brother-in-law has been living with she and her husband for a year and a half. (he was supposed to stay for a couple of months to get back on his feet) He does not contribute very much financially. He is 39 years old divorced with 2 children. The children lived there over the summer and the asshat gave his brother/sis-in-law a hundred bucks. Obviously this did not cover the extra food for the kids for a whole summer let alone anything else. The wife is fed up, she says its time for him to get-ta-steppin.

A male caller gave his opinion: The wife should mind her business, and stay out of it. It is between the brothers, blood is thicker than water and blah blah blah.

I thought "OH HELL NO" I called, I commented.

Sissychong says: I think they have been more than patient trying to help him get back on his feet (this is me being nice) Also if my husband ever told me to mind my business and stay out of it in a situation like this, they would both be living in an apartment in the south end of the city. (this is me being a bitch)

The female DJ laughed, the male DJ said alright, thanks for calling.

The best part of this whole thing? I can not wait to get home and tell my husband I was a bitch on the radio. I know what he will say. I know his tone of voice. I know the smirk he will have.

He will say, "Maaaaan, what a bitch", then he will slightly shake his head, then he will laugh.
And I will say, "You say bitch like it's a bad thing, oh and it's queen bitch to you baby"

Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stellina said...

The wife could always STOP COOKING for the mo'fo, not allow him to do laundry, and start making his life very very uncomfortable.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home