Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Snagged form Sheli, who snagged it from Smoochdog, who snagged it from...........

Happy Turkey day ya'all! Let's all be thankful for the things we have and not upset about the things we do not. And lets also pray (pray I don't freakin pray) that things get better in this country. How very adult of me. (blah)

Anyway, this is a game that seems to be spreading like the plague. Answer these questions,(in the comments section) then ask 3 of your own questions and answer those also.

Have fun, hope it makes you laugh.

1. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Having to be carried out of the bull pen drunk by my uncle, who by the way was STILL buying me shots. (bad uncle) And then falling up the stairs drunk, and having to go to work every day with a black and blue nose.

2. Name one thing you are really scared by/of.
MUCK, that dead rotting stuff, leaves, whatever on the bottom of a pond or lake. It just freakin grosses me out.

3. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
A Cat, independant...yet loving and cuddly. Oh and my cat she can be a bitch, so yea, we have that in common.

3 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

1. What's your most embarrassing moment?

Farting in church upon coughing at my grandfathers funeral when I was 9! (at least I was honest!)

2. Name one thing you are really scared by/of.

Death. I am afraid of myself dying, losing my parents or worst of all my daughter. This just popped in my head after 20 minutes of pondering. That is it! Death it is. I think of who would walk me down the isle if I ever lost my father, and actually missing my mother's cranky remarks if I were to lose her. And my daughter? Oh, I think of how my family would cope with 2 deaths, cuz if I ever lost my K-dawg there would be no reason for me to be on this earth any longer!

3. If you could be any animal, what would it be?

A Swan. They have the same (one) single mate for their lifetime, never tempted to cheat, divorce...even look in another lovely swans direction. Then of course, even though respectively speaking the pig is a dirty animal, it is been said that their orgasms last 20 minutes. Oh, my! I wouldn't need a mate at that point.


MY QUESTIONS:

(i have 3 new ones. Check my blog for my original 3)

This are the sissychong questions, cuz I can only post these to you as I don't think smoochdog would have appreciated these as you will...

1/ Where is the most freakish place you have convened, or reconvened a procedure?

In the Petco cricket room and I'll never admit it. This is not Shellibells, it is someone at her work using her computer to chirp and embarass her...

2/ What is your middle name?

Jean, but I prefer just "J".

3/ Name one thing you would love to change about yourself and one thing you would love to keep the same.

I would love to change my genes. I would like the 'can't eat everything in site without getting fat as a cow' gene to be permenantly removed from my gene pool.
I would keep my hair the same. Even though most often I hate it, most people seem to like it and I can go straight one day and still have natural curl the next. It's a pain in the rump but I suppose it could be worse.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Shelli's questions:

1. Ann and Hope parking lot...outside the car! What a night.

2. Ann

3. I too would love to banish the fat gene, damit. One thing I would like to keep the same.....hmm.....my sense of humor. At least I can make myself laugh!

2:50 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Yes...you can make yourself laugh,...even if you are laughing AT yourself! LOL

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home