Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Gold Medal

I am poised like a track star at the Olympics, crouched, one fist on the ground, looking straight ahead, waiting for that gun to go off. The gun being my boss telling me its not busy, why don't you mosey on home little lady. Not that he is a cowboy or anything, but it seems more chivalris in cowboyese.

I most likely won't be posting again until Monday, when I am back at work, unless I hyjack shelli-bells computer Christmas Eve after the Jello-shot eating contest.

I wanted to wish everyone a happy healthy holiday. Thank you all for reading my blog. Thank you for sharing my joys and sorrows. Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support in times of need. Its funny that I get more support and well wishes from people I have never seen in person. Its strange but I am grateful for all of you. {{ok this is turning a little toooo sappy}}

Happy Christmakwanzakah!!

While I am gone read my favorites, they are cool:
Shelli
Dooce
Trancejen
CeCe
Cammie
Weetabix
SmoochDog
Daisyhead
Kristine's Journal
House of Cards
Honestyrain


Well, in the words of the immortal Porky Pig, ththth ththth ththatttts all folks!

The boss-man has spoken!








3 Comments:

Blogger Dgn said...

Whatcha mean.. You dont read my blog on an hourly basis?????? THIS chatters my world! & that on XXXMas eve..

I am .. eehrm .. something bad.. aah whatever, who am I kidding, I'm going back to bed! (I WISH)

3:51 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

JELLO SHOTS! I wanna hang out with you two!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

I hope you had THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! Have a Happy New Year too, while you're at it!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home