Thursday, December 23, 2004

Marry Poppins...$15.95, Friendship...Priceless

Ring.....ring........ring.........

"You have reached........hello?

"merry freakin poppins"

"what?"

"Mary Poppins, MERRY freakin POPPINS!
"
"Mary Poppins?, I have never even seen that movie"

"Oh come on you have never seen it? Add it to your list"

"Have you been thinking about this all afternoon?"

"No, it just came on TV"

"Yea right you have been thinking about it all day"

"No I swear, Lil man has been running around the kitchen singing supercallafragilisticexpyaladotious over and over again, except he can't get the "fragilistic" part down, its more like supercallaflag...{{sigh}}.....expyalidotious"

"Are you wasted, you have to be wasted to call me and say Merry freakin Poppins"

uncontrollable laughing

"No I am baking chocolate chip cookies"

"Yea, you are wasted"

{{disclaimer: the above conversation, may not be 100% accurate, but this is how I remember it. Then again I was.......ummmmmm................never mind}}

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

Yay! In honor of one of my 9 readers, (I think you're like number 8) I am going to say in response to "Merry Christmas!"...."Ohhh Mary Poppins!"

If anything it will be priceless, the look on their face.

Bonus points if I can get them to sing Supercalafragalisticexpa...yeah.

11:09 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

thupacallathradalithticexpiladothus!!!!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home