Thursday, December 30, 2004

Thank You?.....I think not!

Why is it that we say thank you to cops...excuse me.....police officers, if we are pulled over?

Thank you for stopping me?
Thank you for the big ass ticket?
Thank you for making me realize I was speeding? (Even though I already knew and hoped you wouldn't notice?)
Thank you for shining those bright ass lights in my eyes?
Thank you for flashing those perrty lights, so EVERY passing car notices me?
Thank you for wishing me to "have a good night" when you just ruined it.

I wasn't stopped for speeding last night but I have been in the past. I was stopped for a defected headlight. Defective means not working. And I said thank you as he handed me my written warning. I was thankful that I did not get a ticket.

I have always wondered why we say thank you, when we get a ticket? Thank you for not yanking me out of my car and throwing my sorry ass in jail?

Do you think I have issues with authority?

5 Comments:

Blogger honestyrain said...

i know i have issues with authority. now if i ever get a ticket i will think of you and remember to not say thanks. can you imagine. thanks for giving me a ticket and remprimanding me. ha!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Stellina said...

I just say... Can I get out and look? Then I hit the headlight and it goes on. Mine has a loose connection. Then I look at the cop and say "My headlight is on. Go fuck yourself now."

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Fuck all that just don't stop!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me...I was helping Sissy with her template and I forgot to log back in as me! OOPS!
Yes, like I said before,...Don't fucken stop! Just bring along one of those free bail cards you get with your AAA membership just in case!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Racer93 said...

You mean the "Get out of jail free" cardds don't work?!?!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home