Thursday, January 20, 2005

BLACK THURSDAY

Today, my friends, is BLACK THURSDAY. That is what I have named it. And we all know how important I am, in my own little mind. So, January 20th 2005 will forever go down in history as BLACK THURSDAY.

BLACK THURSDAY because today is the day that DUBYA is being sworn in for his second term in office. Four more dark, dismal years of this man. Now, I am not really a political person. I don't understand all the bipartisan, and right wing this, liberal that, stuff. But I do know when I do not trust someone. This man I DO NOT TRUST. (Save your dam hate mail, we are all entitled to our opinions, and this is mine. I will not go to YOUR site and slam you for yours so don't do it to me, mmmkay?)

I fear the next 4 years. I fear them for myself, I fear them for my children. I ask myself, how much damage can be done in the next 4 years. My answer? A whole shit load! I have seriously thought about relocating somewhere north of the border to escape this man. He is laying the ground work for my children's future here, its not going well in my eyes.

What can I do? I don't have a clue. Educate myself? Learn what I can about the system and about the decisions he is making "for the people"? Yea, I can do that. But I don't think it is going to make a piss-hole in the snows difference in changing things for the next fours years.

Let's hope for a good man (woman- go Hillary), in 2009!

Crappy BLACK THURSDAY!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I am with you girl and I am sickened that his honky ass is going to be around for 4 more years! It is a sad ass day to me. Today is also my dad's birthday though so I have to be a little bit happy..CNN has a poll that ask if you are going to watch any of the inaguration events today...most answered HELL NO!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Jee, I wonder why most answered HELL NO??

Happy B-day to your dad! GOOO DAD!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Dgn said...

North of the Border.. Canada??
Why not South of the Border.. Mexico :D Its warmer there? :D
lol

As I said on Shellis blog :s
I heard the moron is talking about Iran now too & some other poor countries that are supposed to be a threath to America (or the world as he also seems to like to refer to it) but are in reality so small that he can just destroy them without taking any considerable risks..
Discusting!

Another 4 years of war!

10:29 AM  
Blogger muse said...

Yeah! North of the border! We can use cool chicks like you! Drag Shellibells along with ya! :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

You know what sucks? Not having cable so that EVER channel plays this crappy boring bland inaguration. AND how does a man who make 100K a year throw a 40M$ party? I need to get on the guest list to that type of shit.

11:10 AM  
Blogger muse said...

I heard on the news yesterday that the city had been told to foot the 12 million dollars security bill! There's a way for Bush to save money for party favors! :p

11:23 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

I would love to move to Canada, AYE?? Just don't drag me by my hair, please! I still have a serious migraine!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I say skip the fancy-smancy inaugerbarfation party and give the 40 mill to the poor! Or the social security administration. Can "we" really afford a 40 mill party? I throw a hell of a shin-dig for a cupla hundred bux at the most! Dam greedy, Dubya. And is it really appropriate for America to be partying, so soon after the trauma of the tsunami, and all the innocent people killed in the war? Shouldn't we be more respectful?
Sissychong for Pres. 2009!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home