Monday, January 31, 2005

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie

If you have seen "Hide and Seek" you know what that is all about!

Shellibell and I got in twouble at the movies on Fwiday night. We brought hubbychong since he had been stuck in the house with the kids all week long. Mistake! He was no fun. We embarrassed the hell out of him. He said from now on he has to sit between the 2 of us when we see a movie! Can you believe dat shit? It's a vewy big pwobwem!

I can not remember the actual order of events. It all started with the word Pwobwem. We kept saying it with a W, actually 2. And the people behind us said, " this is why I stay home and watch movies", and hubbychong shook his head in disgust. Then a scene in the movie replays, and I said, "Gwound hog day that's a pwobwem!" People laughed. Especially me and Shelli. But someone threw popcorn at me. I know it was dat bitch behind me. So I threw one kernal back, then Hubbychong gave me the look of death, and I shrunk in my chair. But I still could not stop laughing. Then some young chick told Shelli to shut up! OMG, do not tell Shelli to shut up mmmkay? Not unless she loves you. Trust me...just don't. Then we had to drag her out of the theatre by her hair, oh no wait, thats what we WANTED to do, sorry.

And then there was a whole group of young kids, like 11 years old watching the "R" rated movie and we wanted to rat them out to the usher. But then their MOM came in and gave them popcorn and left! So we wanted to drag her out of the theatre by her hair too.

Oh and then there was the car that almost ran over Sheli, she coulda kicked his ass too. All in all it was a great night!

Happy Monday!




7 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

You guys are seriously naughty. Your poor husband. I am suprised he even agreeded to go with your crazy asses. I am so glad you didn't get arrested though. That would have sucked.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Oh hell BTW..how was the movie? I forgot to ask about that!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I liked it! Hubbychong was not impressed with it, but then again he WAS sitting next to 2 people that couldn't keep their mouths shut soooooo

4:46 PM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

oh my good lord, that is impressive. Well, he must love you.... And didn't you ever sneak into R rated movies when you were young?


also, if you love that voice, try homestarrunner.com. AMAZING

5:04 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Cool. All the peeps at work were talking about going to see it Friday night and I was jealous because I never go see movies. I love a good freaky psycho movie.
Guess I will see it when it comes on HBO in 3 years.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

Hubbychong was being a buzzkill, man.

9:32 PM  
Blogger acoach2 said...

Wonderful site on important health concern. I'm going to book mark your blog. I also have a **gum disease** site. It pretty much covers **gum disease ** related stuff.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home