Wednesday, January 05, 2005

De-Lurking Day

Today is De-Lurking Day people. I found this out through the genious that IS Miss Zoot. This is the day that we bloggers/journalers/writers (what ever you would like to call us) ask all of our lurkers to comment. You are a lurker if you read here and do not write. Which on any normal day is fine and dandy. But not today. We just want to know you are out there. Just say "hey, I read your dam site and it sucks" or "I lurve you daa-link", whatever.

Personally, I would just like to follow the link to read your site, if you have one. If not thats ok to0. Easy to please that's me (HA!)

Anyway, send a "shout out" to Sissychong, would ya? Please? I ain't to proud to beg (hee hee)

10 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

okay, i'll be honest.... i checked your profile before, but i didn't read your blog. i have about 900 other blogs that i lurk on. heh...

but, cece put you on her fave bloggers list so i had to check it out... :)

so, this is my first time... mmm, remember your first time? ... i gotta stop distracting myself like that...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

yes {{{sigh}}} I remember, you have to stop distracting me like that too! :o) ggggrrrrrreat for grrrace, she is a lurker no more!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

lurklurk.
PEEKABOO!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Old Army said...

just using next blog found yours. http://parisok.blogspot.com/

4:20 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Heeeeyyyy!
Shout out to you girl.
You know I read your shit.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

I guess I picked the wrong day to click the 'Next Blog' button. G'day and nice to meet you.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Zoot said...

Happy De-Lurking day! Thanks for stopping by to tell me "hi" today! Have a great day!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Vince said...

Great Site! hmmm thats original isnt it!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

It is totally Thursday now.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Dgn said...

hey, I read your dam site and it sucks

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home