Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello 2005!

Since today is the 1st official day of 2005 for me I thought we should have a talk. Me and 2005 that is.

Listen 2005, I know you probably think I am a push over. Your sister, 2004, yea she kicked my ass for 365 days. She stomped on my shit bad. That bizotch threw everything at me that she had. But ya know what? I held on for the ride. In the process I learned a lot about myself. I am stronger facing you today than I was facing your sister.

I have goals for you and I, 2005. Some goals I have thought long and hard about. You probably have your own agenda for me, probably passed on to you from 2004. The list of things she never got to. You know the one. It is titled, "Sissychong's Living Hell". Oh you HAVE seen it. See I knew she would try that shiznit. 2004, she is a sneaky, under handed, little fuck! Sorry, I know she is your sister and all, we don't get to choose our family unfortunately.

I just wanted to give you a heads up. Before you and I get off on the wrong foot. We are doing things MY WAY for the next 365 days. I am in control of YOU, 2005, you are NOT in control of me? Capeeshe? You might as well call the rest of your family, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Let them know, that 2004 might have gotten the best of me but it ain't happnin for you, 2005, or your siblings. It's my way or the highway from now on. I am not trying to be mean here, but it's high time I took control of you. Things certainly do get out of hand when you are left alone to run amuck!

So, um, yea, trust me 2005. We are going to go places together you and I. Great places. We are going to accomplish things together. I might need 2006 and 2007 to help us accomplish some of my goals, but that is ok. All you years just need to co-operate with me ......mmmmkay? No more of this struggling, no more chasing that bastard happiness around. He is going to come crawling to us when I am done with him.

Anyway, I am gald we could have this chat. I hope you understand it's nothing personal, it's just the way things are going to be. So strap yourself in because here we GOOOOOOOOOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

2004 was a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE not a SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
You should know it is the HE's that make us SHE'S most miserable in life!!

*winks*

10:46 AM  
Blogger muse said...

Yeah! Way to go sissichong, give 2005 hell! :)

Sinatra had it right:

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

(from "I did it my way")

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home