Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hubbychong

I know I have been blogging quite a few conversations lately. But, in my defense, strange things just keep happening to me conversation wise.

It's morning, I got up late, no school, snow storm, so basically I am a headless (hee hee, I said head), chicken. I am in the bathroom, brushing my teeth, so I have a mouthful of toothpaste suds and a toothbrush in my mouth. (oh my god I said head and mouth in the same paragraph).

Anyway....

Hubbychong stumbles in, half asleep, and thrusts ,oh my gosh, what is wrong with me today? Ok so he thrusts a ringing phone into my hand and says, " Tell "name of local radio station" it's fire arms". Except coming from his sleepy mouth to my sleepy ears it sounded more like, "fell hun ton oh Kevin hits liar barns".

I said, "What the fuck did you just say, are you fucking sleep talking?" Yes, I had a potty mouth full of toothpaste. Meanwhile, the phone is answered by "local radio station". I don't have the phone to my ear, just in my hand. We both hear the "good morning hun ton oh Kevin, whats your answer?"

He whispers, "fire arms"
I spit, "fire arms"
DJ asks, "1/3 of all woman own "fire arms" ?
I say, "yes" but I am thinking, what the fuck did he get me into? Fire arms? What kind of an answer it THAT?
DJ, "That is correct! You win 2 tickets to the boat show at the convention center!"

So, I get off the phone, and explain to hubbychong that we are the proud and lucky, oh yes, lucky owners of 2 tickets to the damn boat show!

He says. "At least I made you famous!"

Yes, indeed HE has made me famous!

Happy Famous Thursday!



8 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

HA! Thats hilarious!

and by the way...are you horny?
hehehe.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Very damn funny! Have fun at the "show"

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I plead the 5th amendment Mz. CeCe, I can not just admit to the whole internet that I am, I do have some pride!

11:44 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Yes she is horny and she talks like that all day long!! (I am not a rat, just being honest!)

anyhow...i was blowing a bubble as I was getting to the sounded more like, "fell hun ton oh Kevin hits liar barns". and I had such a perfect picture of you looking at him like his head just fell off his body, and him looking at you like "what the fuck you waiting for, what the fuck you looking at me like that for...did you not hear me?" hAAAA i busted out in such a cackle my gum went flying and there sits a bubble, 1/2 blown in the middle of the dust bunnies on my desk!
THANKS FOR THE CHUCKLE!
XO

3:48 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I do not talk like that all day long, internet do not believe her

4:42 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

That is great! Umm, but why was he so eager to get to the boat show?

7:02 PM  
Blogger Dgn said...

Too Funny :p

Might I btw sugest that from now on you always suply vailable comments to your blog posts, ready for my copy-paste convienience? Like you suplied in the last post.. :D Thanxyoualot :D hehe

11:34 AM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

liars will always burn. After all, their pants are on fire.

:-)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home