Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Milkshake, It's better than yours.........

Shit, has it BEEN a week?

I guess it has, bad sissy, Baaaad!

Ugh the snow, it won't go away, as you can see here.

Anyway, do you know what sucks?

Filling a blenders with milk, chocolate syrup and chocolate ice cream to make milkshakes. MMMM, the chocolatey goodness. Pushing the button and realizing the blender no longer works, that my friends is what sucks!

Luckily, I had a whisk, we made ghetto shakes instead. Can you picture it? Me whisking, in a dam blender pitcher? Yea it was FUN!

But the chocolatey goodness was still MMMM!

Happy (fucking) Thursday!

5 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

ROFFL ...now that brightened my day just a tad.
And I was picturing you and all the kids holding your hand over the glass and jumping around dancing to the milk shake song to get your...er...well, milks to shake! LMBO! heehee

4:11 PM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

That is AMAZING. A-M-A-ZING.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could teach you but I'd have to charge.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Girl, I was worried about you. Glad your back.
That shit sounds DELICIOUS! I don't even own a blender. WTF?
My husband has been saying for the last 3 nights that he is going to get me a hot fudge sundae from Sonic but he never fucking has. I am pissed!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Mmmmmm milkshake. I think I'll make one for lunch.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home