Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Snaggle-pussed from CeCe

Three names you go by:
1. Lori
2. La-la
3. Sissy

Three screen names you have:
1. Sissychong
2. Mamaduck
sorry only 2 but you can call me bitch if ya like

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I make people laugh
2. I am always willing to help (unless you have wronged me, hence the bitch nickname)
3. My toes, they are cute!

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. My weight
2. My sensitivity (sometimes)
3. My lack of self confidence

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Portuguese (Mom and Dad, great gramma was born on Soa Paulo)
2. Indian, French, Italian, English(Dad, yea he is a mut, so am I. Muts are loyal though!)
3. See above

Three things that scare you:
1. Death
2. Things with too many legs and eyes to count
3. Eating pig rectums (Fear Factor)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Mark
3. Sleep

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. My wedding rings
2. Socks
3. A smile

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. To take better care of myself (ie. lose weight, exercise, take time for me)
2. Taking Control
3. Save money

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Compassion
2. Trust
3. Sense of Humor
4. Generosity
5. Happiness
6.Trust
7. Friendship
sorry I got carried away, oh and I said trust twice, hmmm, I guess that is important

Two truths and a lie:
1. I suffer from social anxiety
2. My husband and two out of his seven siblings were born on the same day and they are NOT triplets, which coincedentally is the same day we got married
3. I have never gone bra less in public

Which one is a lie? Huh, huh, which one?

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Hands

Three things you just can't do:
1. Eat pig rectums (Fear Factor)
2. The monkey bars at the park
3. Curl my tongue into a U shape

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Sleeping
3. Artsy-fartsy stuff (painting, drawing etc)

Three careers you're considering:
1. Millionareress
2. Tattoo Artist
3. Professional Bitch

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Florida
2. Louisiana (Mardi Gras)
3. Mexico (Yucatan, to see the ruins of he Mayans)

Three kids names (boy or girl):
1. Alyssa Rose
2. Cassidy Ann
3. Makaela Rae

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Be Happy
2. Travel
3. Skinny Dip

13 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

Two truths and a lie:

Can we get a clue on that one?
Like for instance...do you have saggy boobs? Yes or no.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

HA HA HA, I would be happy to give you a clue, but the saggy boobs one?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Oh my gosh I am having technical difficulties here. OK #3 is the lie. I can not let the entire inter-web (hee-hee)wonder if my boobs are saggy or not. Actually I don't want the internet thinking about my boobs at all! {{covers chest with hands and runs away}}

12:31 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Aweeee and I was gonna say # 3 was DEFINATELY not a lie, cuz it would not matter, saggy or not, EVERYONE has at ONE point or another gone out braless in public, even if it's just to get the paper!!! or, perhaps and D n' D iced coffee? LOL. Anyhow, I am doing this entry on my site this is great! Although I think I did something similar not long ago....whaaheffa...i'm boring and repetitive what can i say?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

Before I had boobs I would go out in public braless, but NOW?! Hells no! How embarrassing that my aborginal boobs would be dangling so obviously underneath my Superman t-shirt. Maybe if I had a cardigan, I might. Otherwise, no.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Oh my...aboriginy boobs....CeCe you slay me!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Sorry, darling, but we were thinking of your boobs when you said you were wearing weading rings, socks, and a smile. I know you didn't say "only" but the smile seems a little more playful if you're nekkid from your ankles to your knuckles.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Dgn said...

funny.. these posts probably make EVERYONE think about ALL you peoples boobs!

:D

12:07 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

Cece said dangles. My mom got implants (yeah thats what i thought oo) and now is all like ooh I fill out a sweater. You so wanted to know that.

8:50 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

yes...dgn, makes me think about mah boobs too...umm...NOT!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I agree with you on the pig rectum thing. I watched that episode of Fear Factor and gagged so hard that I had tears rolling down my face! Gross, nasty SHIT!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home