Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Dooce is Loose!

OH MY!!!

Dooce is going to be onTV tonight. I can not freakin believe it. I am so excited. Don't ask me why. It's just I guess I feel like I KNOW her (LAME).

I mean, I know things about her pregnancy and personal issues that no "stranger" should know right? I mean, I know she has a bowel problem and I know she used cabbage to soothe her post-breast feeding boobs. I mean I know her. Umm, but sadly she doesn't know me. Although I did send her a doggie IQ test a while back. You know so she could test Chuck's IQ? I wonder how that went. My family thought I was nuts when I bought it.

At the store my husband saw me put it on the conveyer belt, and he reminded me we DO NOT HAVE A DOG! I replyed with, "I know I am gonna test the kids". You should have seen the horrified look on his face, not to mention the look on the cashier's! And again when I got home my daughter took it out of the bag and she reminded me about the lacka-dog-itis. I told her it was pre SAT testing for her. My family thinks I am nuts. Can you blame them?

Happy "Dooce is gonna be on TV" Day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Damn, we all love Dooce don't we. I can't wait to get home and watch it. Maybe she will pick her nose on TV or something funny.

4:42 PM  
Blogger pregnancyweekly said...

I'm definitely tivoing it! :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I SAW IT! I saw Dooce on the TV. How cool is that?
It was short but very sweet! And Leta, little Leta was on there too!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

I love it!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Racer93 said...

sheesh ...am I the only person in North America who MISSED it?!?!?

**sniff**

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

That IQ thing is soooo funny.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home