Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Kissing the neighbor

My little ones and I have a "goodbye kisses" routine. The school bus picks them up at the corner of my street and another street. They get on the bus and find their seats, then we wave goodbye and blow each other kisses until we are out of sight of each other. This has been our routine for about 2 years now.

Recently, we got a new bus driver. He prefers to pick the kids up right in front of the house. Which we LOVE, especially THIS winter. We are usually standing on the front porch when he rounds the corner.

One morning we got up late. I rushed to get the kids ready, knowing I know longer had to walk to the corner to catch the bus, I stayed in my jammies. The bus came and I sent my bambinos outside while I watched from the open window of our second floor apartment. They got on the bus and took their seats. The bus started to move on its way and we started waving and blowing kisses. as usual. As the end of the bus passed my neighbors driveway, across the street from me, I could see my neighbor was standing there. She was looking up at me, waving, with a very strange, shocked look on her face. She must have thought I was waving (and blowing kisses?) at her. Thank goodness she didn't blow a kiss back to me! I think her husband gave me a dirty look yesterday too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Holy crap that is some funny shit. Now she thinks you like her. Oh gawd.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Yea and her husband wants to kick my ass!

11:57 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Now lets stop and think for just one brief moment...ok long enough. We are talking about a man here...a woman blowing kisses at his wife? Do you ReALLY believe he wants to kick your ass? Hmmmm...tough question.
Funny, Sissy, just the other day in the movie theatre parking lot you were blowing kisses at that other woman??? Am I missing something?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok. You should like take your hubbychong with you and go over and introduce yourself. No wait, then they might think you want to have a foursome or something. Just flip him off next time you see him, then he will think you are psycho and stop giving you dirty looks.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home