Friday, February 11, 2005

The Seinfeld Blog (The blog about nothing)

Good morning ya'all!

I thought I would get an early start this AM.

If you have not been to sheli's sight, go and look at this nastyness. Warning: swallow anything you may have in your mouth, before clicking on that link.

I keep getting this e-mail. "Christian Dating Service". Dam those Christian's, I thought it was only the Mormon's that practiced poligamy. Now the Cristian's are trying to get me to take on a second husband? Ugh! (Just kidding for all you Christians and Mormons out there, its coo, you go ahead and do ya own thang and I'll do mine...mmmmkay?)

I think I have Maine-itis. It's Friday and I find myself day dreaming of hopping in my caw at 5:00 to drive up to the land of peace and serenity for the weekend.

In other news my kitten, she loves me again! She has been ignoring me, and cuddling up with Hubbychong lately. Dam rebeloius teenagers! But last night she crawled up, and maneuvered her way under my arm. I woke up this morning to find myself clutching her like a little girl sleeping with her favorite stuffed animal. She's lucky she came back to me or she might have found herself stuffed too! Because I am mean like that.

This weekend I have plans to scrap with Shelibells. No, we are not meeting at the back of the bar at closing time to duke it out. (She would kick my ass!) We are going to scrap book, of which I know nothing. I do however have a degree in graphic design, so I am hoping this will help! I have a shoe box full of pictures that I need to do something with, and Sheli has been on my ass about scrapping with her so I am gonna give it a try.

Holy shit, Tina Loiuse (Ginger/Gilligan's Island) is 71 today. I always wanted to be her when I watched that show. All thin and pretty and sexy. She looked dam good for being stuck on a deserted island!

I don't mean to get all serious on your asses but, I just heard about the new born baby thats was THROWN from a car window in Florida. I feel sick. He was approximately one hour old. One fucking hour old! How can someone do this? How can you drive down the highway and throw your one hour old son from the car window? I will never unstand this. I mean even if you do not want or can not keep the child....jeezus.....bring him to a safe place, put him up for adoption, something. I cried for this little boy. I wanted to get on a plane and go get him. I wanted to give him the love and encouragement he deserves. What an awful way to start life. If the parents of this boy read me, "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, WHAT IF YOUR PARENTS THRU YOU FROM A FREAKIN CAR WINDOW? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?...HUH?"

I drive by a Honey Dew donuts on my way to work. For the past few weeks, their sign, has been catching my eye. Try a delicious cup of White Chocolate Snowflake Coffee. This morning I decided to treat myself and get a cup. Well doncha know, I get up to the voice box and place my order. And the squeaky little teeny-bopper voice says ma'am, (she fucking called me ma'am!?), that was last months special. Well missy, it's still up on the dam sign! So then I was a blubbering idiot, because I am not a regular honey dew patron so I didn't know what to order. Dork.

On that note people, I have bored you enough, I am outta here!

Happy Weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Damn, that was a bunch of randomness! It was really the Sienfeld post.
I am glad your kitty is giving you some love again. My kid does that to me, she will love me 1 week and then love her daddy the next and not have anything to do with me. It pisses me off too. Have fun with SBells this weekend..don't get arrested!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

jeeez, if we find a way to get arrested scrap booking, well hell, we should be famous, or is that infamous?

10:26 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

lmao...get arrested! HAH! I was just thinking I have to find a way to shop (for scrapping stuff) and watch sissy at the same time out of the corner of my eye to make sure she don't go stealin' anything!!! i can see her tiptoeing over to me whispering again like last time, "shelli, go get the car and meet me out front in 2" lol.
anyhow, you really DON'T still wish you looked like whats her face from the island do you? How did she get all that makeup on a deserted island anyhow? she's not lookin too pretty these days, bein' a hundred and 10 and all!!
but then again you're gettin' up there aintcha! (oops sorry that one slipped)
ok scrappin here we come!

10:27 AM  
Blogger part-timer said...

Ha!! I keep getting those Christian Dating emails, too!! Have a great weekend.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Greetings from the Land of Losers - aka Philadelphia. When the playoffs were going on this great store near us had "Fly Eagles Fly" hot chocolate. It was white hot chocolate with a minty taste to it. I thought it was similar to a melted, hot Shamrock shake from McDonalds... but in a good way. Tasty stuff!

1:53 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

LMAO @ Charlotte!!! Better luck next year!! Enjoy your drink! HEE HEE!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home