Friday, February 18, 2005

She's a poker

I don't know what her problem is. She pokes. All the time. She pokes me in the butt, she pokes me in the leg, she pokes me in the stomach. Basically, what ever body part she can get her devilish index finger near, she pokes! Some how this has become some warped sign of affection to her. I know this because she says "I love you" {{poke}}, "I love you" {{poke}}. Oh, it makes me want to scream.

Maybe it's some sort of Affection Terrets Disorder. It does seem like she can not control it. It's like she is so over come with emotion and love that she has to POKE to get her point across.

Last night I was scurrying around the kitchen getting some kitchen type stuff done, while simeltaneously trying to have a conversation with Hubbychong. Well, 'lil Diva was following me around the kitchen poking me. She was poking and saying "I love you" over and over again and Hubbychong was talking and I was cleaning.....the sensory perception portion of my brain could not handle this much stimuli at one time.

Every time my daughter poked me my brain was saying "stop that annoying behavior", but the message was getting lost somewhere between the ears that were listening and the hands that were cleaning and never making to my vocal cords.

There was a 3 second lull in the listening/poking/cleaning, and my brain was able to shoot a quick message to my mouth.

Calgon! (as in Calgon, take me away)

Only it wasn't my voice. It was the shrill voice of a madwoman. A madwoman that obviously needed a bath. They both just looked at me with a blank "deer in the headlights" sort of stare and walked away.



Happy Fri(itsabouttime)day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I am with you on this one. Damn, kid I love you BUT WILL YOU PLEASE STOP poking me! Everytime she pokes you just thump her or something. CALGON..take me away too pleeease!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

I guess all you have to do in order to get her to stop poking is to freak her out sufficently.

I love how you realize the poking is a sign of love. Although, with Andrew, its just. to. fucking. annoy. the. fucking. hell. out. of. me.

Next time, you should yell "OF FRANCE!!!!" (count out the exclaimation points when you yell it too for an extra crazy effect)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

Okey pokey pokey UPDATE!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for adult dating online

10:42 AM  
Blogger milfcritic said...

dating services online

12:33 AM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Came here searching for hispanic dating service

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
hispanic dating service

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home