Thursday, February 17, 2005

Suddenly Voa Voa

Well, its finally happened! I have officially turned into my grandmother! Skipped right the hell over acting like my mother and went straight to acting like my grandmother.

I bought 2 boxes of "Fairly Odd Parents" valentines cards for my kids to bring to school. NEXT YEAR! Next freakin year! I probably will not even be able to find them in February 2006, let alone actually use them. But they were on sale, $1.00. One dollar per box people. I know you want me to go and grab up the rest of them and UPS them out to you don't you? I know you do! Us old folk, we can not pass up a bargain. ONE dollar a box...dayam!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

HA! You are freakin nuts!
You do realize that you could have bought the cards next year for like $1.97 a box. Hey, you saved like 2 bucks though. I always see all this stuff in the store leftover from this holiday and that holiday. I always try to force myself to buy it but know that if I do at this time next year I won't rememeber where I put it. Mommy brains.

11:06 AM  
Blogger muse said...

LOLLOL!

I do that too, except that now I've got a box where I put all my gift wrapping material and another one where I put all my writing stuff (enveloppes, cards, postcards). I'm mostly being good and actually putting the new stuff in their respective boxes, but I do stumble upon the occasional unopened box of cards now and then! hehehe

I have enough xmas cards to last a few decades, at this point! ;) (always trying to get rid of them every year but also trying not to send the same pattern to the same person 2 years in a row... yeah, I'm a freak! LOL)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home