Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Don't Let The Cell Door Hit You In the Ass on the Way Out

My son's girlfriend's mother is getting out of jail today.

I can honestly say I am a bit nervous about meeting her. I hope she doesn't shank me or some shit. No seriously, I don't have anything against her because she was in jail. I do have a small hair across my ass because she was talking to my son a few days ago and told him he better take care of her daughter. Umm excuse me, aren't YOU the one in jail, should YOU be maybe taking care of your daughter? But Whatever. And the "you better" what the hell is that supposed to mean? You better or else? Or else what BEYOTCH?

What do you say to some one you barely know, who was just released from prison?

Hi, nice to meet you, did you have a nice stay?

Hi nice to meet you, welcome home?

Hi nice to meet you, so what were ya in for?

I just know I will be tripping over my tongue.

I hope she doesn't make me her bitch.

Happy Jail bird Wednesday

1 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

In jail. My god. The mother, just got out of jail...maybe you shouldn't let him go anywhere with this chick. Call me close minded but that kind of freaks me out.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home