Monday, March 21, 2005

Kids are CRAZEE

Bam-Bam and I were looking thru a memory box this past weekend. All the things belong to his older brother, things I have saved through out the years. Special school papers and report cards, I even have his kindergarten diploma!

I pulled out a little zip-loc with a loc of hair in it. I said awwe, look its Ra-ra's tail! (When he was 5 the style was a short boys haircut and a small "tail" in the back) Bam-bam turned to me with an absolutely horrified look on his face. He said, "My brother was born with a tail on his butt?"

I about split my pants laughing!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

HA! That is freakin hilarious! Kids crack me up.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Michael Moore said...

can you imagine replying "pfftt... compared to what YOU were born with, he's lucky all he got was a tail".

Thats too cute.

9:19 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

What's under a pigtail?? A pig's but HAAAAHAAA! (ok not funny!)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Kids ARE crazy! Maybe that is why we don’t let them drive so much.

11:17 AM  
Blogger muse said...

Hee hee! So what did you reply? "yes, he did?" (messing with his brains some?) LOLLOL

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home