Thursday, March 24, 2005

Luv Meegan

After reading Shelibells story about how she forgot to play tooth fairy one night when K-dawg had a freshly lost tooth under her pillow, (I know how it feels I have done it myself), I happened to come across this item.

"After leaving her tooth under her pillow, Meegan went to sleep. The next morning, she looked under her pillow and her little tooth was still there. She was a bit upset and asked her mother why the tooth fairy had not come. Her mother replyed, I am not sure, maybe she just had too many teeth to pick up last night. We'll try again tonight ok? Meegan accepted this answer and that night placed her tooth under her pillow again. When her mother gently took the tooth from under the pillow, there was a piece of paper wrapped around it, with her little girls hand writing on it. It read:

"Der Tooth Fary. Pleze leve me yor majik wand. I can help. I want to be
a tooth Fary to. Luv Meegan."


(From the book, Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul")

Happy Thursday!

2 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

omg chills just went down my spine...i actually got a little teary feeling coming on.. So cute! Dammit i need my meds back!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Love that! Awesome!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home