Monday, March 14, 2005

The Purse that Brought Me Happiness

I did something nice yesterday. And I feel good about it. I'm not tooting my own horn or asking for praise or anything like that, but it feels good!

I was grocery shopping at a store that shall remain nameless. I figured I would stop and shop for groceries before the work week started.

I was looking for cookies for the kids. (ah-hemm) There on the shelf was a purse. A generic Coach bag. I was shocked to say the least. I picked up the purse, my first thought was, oh my god I hope this wasn't purse snatched and now my prints are on it. My second thought was of the time I lost my purse. I took it to the service desk. While I was waiting, because the clerk was with a customer, another store clerk walked switfly past me with a look on her face that said she meant business. Then behind me I heard a girl crying, and she said, I don't know what happened to it.

I turned around and asked if she had lost a purse. She gasped and shook her head. I handed her, the purse and she and the store clerk thanked me. She was a young girl. Maybe 20-ish with a baby.

And that was that, I went on my way to finish my shopping.

Happy Monday!

PS. Tomorrow I will tell you about my week end trip!

2 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

awww. that is so sweet. :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Sissychong..you are tha damn bomb. That is so nice. I would have kept that shit.
Just kidding! Had to throw a little Pissy in there for you. ;)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home