Monday, March 28, 2005

Rain + Monday + Me = Raspberries!

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Especially when it is a rainy monday. Even more so when it is a rainy Monday and the day after the 1st holiday I have spent with out my son for the past 18.5 years. How freaking depressing is that? Pretty dam if you ask me. To put the frosting on the cake I did not get to speak with him either. Total suckage!

I know this is part of life and part of children growing up and blah, blah, blah! I know all these things, some how it doesn't make it easier. I feel sad and depressed today. A family member said boy you must be psyched one less kid in the house, or something to that affect, yesterday. My first response was to gouge at his juggular vain, with the ferocity of a mother wolf protecting her baby. Thank goodness I got ahold of myself before that happened. Could you see the headlines? "Woman upset because son has moved away, breaks down and mutilates family member at Easter Dinner" Instead I just said, it's not as easy as you may think dude, and walked away before my wolf-like instincts got away from me.

Maybe I am just a mamby-pamby candy ass, behind this bitchy facade. Whatever the case may be, I am a sad bitch today.

Happy Sucky Rainy Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

I will give you a hug once I am sure you can stab me with anything.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Circus Kelli said...

Oh, Sissy... I'm so sorry. I would totally give you a hug if I could.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Circus Kelli said...

Oh, Sissy... I'm so sorry. I would totally give you a hug if I could.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home