Friday, March 11, 2005

Sissy Gone Crazy

Yesterday, I had that whole Brat-zilla post done, and then the internet ate it. Being the bitch that I am, I rebelled against the internet and refused to retype. I sure taught that dam internet a lesson didn't I? So this morning being th candy ass that I am, I retyped it. I posted it. And then the internet spit in my face. And what it spit was yesterday's post! Talk about regurgitation. I guess the internet can rebel better than I. You win internet, are you satisfied?

Today is LH-Day, Leaving Home Day. My son, the man-boy, is moving out today. Not only out but away. Far away. Two hundred miles away. It seems like a thousand to me. The house already seems emptier. He has packed up all his stuff, and the boys room looks like, well, it looks like only one boy resides there. One lonely boy and his bunny. One lonely little boy with out his big brother to help him along.

I can not believe he is moving out. I mean I know its time. My brain knows its time. But my heart is still changing his diapers. I am having seperation anxiety. I told him that last night. He said, awwe, don't be sad Mum, with a smirk on his face and he hugged me. It makes me feel a little better knowing that if I leave my house at breakfast I can be with him by lunch. Very little.

My first little chickadee leaving the nest and I am having a nervous breakdown over it. I don't think I can handle this 3 more times. I have to put my foot down now.

That's it. You three, yes you, Aly-cat, Bam-Bam and Lil-Diva, you are forbidden to grow up any more. I hope he is happy, your older brother has ruined it for all of you. You may NEVER grow up. You may NEVER leave home. I am sorry, really I am, this hurts me more than it hurts you, but it's for my own good! Someday, you will understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

Aww that has to be hard. I am now all excited for when mine grow up so hubby and I can LIVE, but I know in reality it will break my heart. At least you got those other 3 all straightened out.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Awww..sissychong..
You are making me SAD.
Stop it!
Just know..you have done your job and you have done it well, now it is up to him.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home