Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank you to my bestest of best friends Shelli.

I read this post Trust and Courage and it made me think of her. I would trust her to guide me blindfolded down a mountain. She is a true friend!

I can tell her anything. Bad or good she does not judge.
I can call her to talk or not talk, she is there to listen.
I can count on her to drop everything if I need a favor.
I can make plans and then break them just because I feel like staying in bed, with out getting in trouble.
She is as crazy if not more-so than I am, and she makes me laugh!
She is the only one I can get in trouble with at the movies and embarrass hubbychong with out it leading to a divorce!
I respect her for her strength.

It's nice to know someone's gotcha back! Don't worry sista, I got yours too!

Thank you Shelibells for being my friend!

Thankful Tuesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Aww..that is so fabulous! You nice little sissychong you!

4:18 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Ok...thanks, as if I needed to shed ANY MORE Tears in this friggin lifetime! What goes around comes around, GOOD and bad, and you have given a lot more than you know. Just know you are getting what you deserve and you know what I'm talking about, even if you're last name at one time did start with and "S". (pfft) And that even if you don't feel (as I do quite often) that you are getting the respect and admiration you deserve...I am here to give it to ya...you are a great person and a great mum, so don't let anyone make you feel differently. GYB always....
And since this post was so damn mooshy, i won't mention how you logged out of Instant messenger without saying goodbye, or calling to tell me a bomb just didn't drop on your building, or that one of your kids had a meltdown...
Girlfriend are you ALLLRIGHHT???

4:22 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Oh, and btw, I planned us a skiing trip for next Thursday...
This way, we can kill two birds with one stone...proving your trust in me and self portrait thursday...oh joy, how fun will this be!
self portrait of the two of us in traction maybe....lol

4:28 PM  
Blogger part-timer said...

Sorry to "comment" this on such a serious post, but...

TAG, YOU'RE IT!! I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy and paste the questions and then tag some more (because I don't know how to do it otherwise). Hope you are doing well.

xoxoxo PT : )


8:13 PM

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home