Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This riddle really is killing my brain! Someone please help me! Honestly I have been reading it for 3 days now, and have not been able to figure it out. What is the answer?

The Riddle that Will Kill Your Brain!

There are three words in the English language that end in "gry".
ONE is angry and the other is hungry.
EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for.
EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very carefully, I've given you the third word.

Come on ya'all help a sista out.


PS> After I wrote that up there ^^, I searched and found this! Try to figure it out before you click, it will be more interesting!

Happy Wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron_F said...

Here's the best answer - THERE IS NO ANSWER AND THE WHOLE RIDDLE IS STUPID! Click on this page for supporting documentation.

Quoting:
People who don't know the trick to this puzzle, by changing the wording when they pass the question along, have mangled the question until there is no real answer!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

SChong- You got me..I say just let it go. Don't make your brain work that hard..you may need those cells that are left for later.
hehe.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home