Monday, April 04, 2005

The Good, The bad & The Ugly

I don't know about ya'all but this daylight savings shit has just kicked my ass. I did not want to get up at the ungodly hour of 5am this morning so I hit the snooze for 2 hours. That dam little buzzer was really starting to piss me off, ringing every dam 7 minutes, jeeesh!

I saw my son this weekend. It was awesome. He cut his hair. He cleaned his apartment. He showed me around the town that I introduced him to. I only stayed the day but it was so awesomely wonderful to see him. And to hug him, and to have him hug me back! And he said I love you. HA! He said I love you and I felt the meaning of his words. It wasn't just a "luv ya", it was "I love you" and he looked right into my eyes when he said it. It was a great feeling. He is doing good. His girl is doing good. They both have jobs now. I am so excited for them. Ahhh to be young and free again. {{heavy sigh}}

On a sadder note, the funeral is tomorrow. I can not even begin to think about how terrible it will be. I can not help feeling a bit guilty, that I am so happy for MY son, while someone close to me is so very sad for hers.

Everybody, hug and kiss your loved ones....right now, go........DO IT.........I'll wait.......

Good, I am proud of you!

Now, set forth and have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Awww...how fabulous! Your little boy isn't so little anymore. I am so dreading that shit. He knows he loves his momma~ Very cute.
Sorry about the funeral. Let us know if there is anything we can do!
Also, I wanted to ask you about your brother and sister in law..the ones that the house burned down. Are they doing ok?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home