Thursday, April 28, 2005

Migraines, Money and Miscellaneous Mutterings

Woke up with a migraine this morning. BLAK! or a My-brain as a friend of mine used to say, ya know because my brain hurts? Get it? HA! As you can tell by my joking, I have successfully obliterated the migraine, for the next 4 hours anyway, with "super-duper-migraine-be-gone" medicine. My doctor tells me they are not migraine headaches, they are tension headaches. Ummm, ok smarty pants with the degree in medicine, then how come when I take tension headache medicine it does not go away but, when I take migraine medicine it goes away? Hmmm? Yea, ya see? And I didn't even need to go to school for 8 years to diagnose it! Jeez, dam doctors think they know everything.
Anyway it's been 8 days, since I have been here. I know, I am a Slackaaaaaaaa (Sheli), but what can I say, nothing worth writing about has come up.
Yesterday was Administrative Professional's day. My wonderful boss's (bosses?) gave me a nice vase full of tulips, and a thank you card, and a hundred smackers, yee ha! I swore to myself that I was not spending one dam penny of it on bills. You see evertime I get a bonus I usually end up spending it on bills or on something someone else in the family needs, clothes, haircut, whatever. Not this time dam it. I have already told Hubbychong, I am spending this money on ME. Sorry family, but every once a decade I need to come first, mmmkay?
My problem is this I don't know what to do with the money. I can't decide. I was thinking maybe a pedicure, which I am in desperate need of. Or maybe a new hair-do and some high lites for summer? Definately not buying any clothes, I am on a diet and have been losing weight, so soon I can just go shopping in my closet for the clothes I grew out of and haven't seen in two years. Maybe a digital camera, printer dock, combo? Or a new cell phone? Or I could use the money to go see my son, who I haven't seen in almost a month. Gosh, it seems like so much longer than that. I miss that boy, but my heart is happy knowing he is safe.
Decisions, decisions. Wanna help me decide? Great! Thanks.
Happy Thursday!

9 Comments:

Blogger madmanan said...

id say the son, or the pedicure/highlights (whichever you want more (or could you get both with $100? i dont know))

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Get my son a pedicure and highlites? His birthday IS in May but I just don't think he would appreciate those things madmanan :o)

10:47 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

LETS GO TO FOXWOODS!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger madmanan said...

yea, im not so sure about the pedicure myself, but i DID highlight my hair in the past...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Come to Philadelphia - it's where the cool people are. (minus the Eagles, of course)

12:48 PM  
Blogger muse said...

You're in Massachusetts, fer crying out loud, buy Red Sox tickets and go see Johnny Damon's ass! ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Foxwoods, Philadelphia, Johnny Damon's ass, hmmmmm, this is getting harder and harder! Can I take Johhny Damon's ass to Foxwoods, and then make a trip to Philly?

2:49 PM  
Blogger muse said...

Whoa, what an ideal combo! ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Mrs.Strizzay said...

Get ur hair did guuurl

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home