Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What kind of English you speak?

Here is something fun....because I hardly ever ( or is it never have) done anything fun on this blog. 10% Dixie just because I say ya'all. I don't say it because I am from the south, I say it because I hate the term "you's" or "you's guys", so I replace it with ya'all. Sounds better doesn't it?

Don't mind that mess down there, I had to rewrite some of the html which I am no freakin' good at. (can anyone teach me?) And that stuff just wouldn't go away.
If you want to find out what kind of english you speak go here.
Happy Wednesday!

Your Linguistic Profile:

45% Yankee
40% General American English
10% Dixie
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern

What Kind of American English Do You Speak?



3 Comments:

Blogger Sissychong said...

Don't mind that mess under the box. I had to rewrite some html, which is something I am no freakin' good at. (Can anybody teach me?) Anyway if you want to try the quiz go to WWW.blogthing.amenglishdialecttest.com

3:53 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

55% General American English
35% Dixie
5% Upper Midwestern
5% Yankee
0% Midwestern


Love this little quiz!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

SISSYCHONG..bring your ass back to BLOGLAND!!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home