Monday, May 23, 2005

Brontosoraus, Stegasoraus and Kankasoraus!

Brontosoraus, Stegasoraus and Kankasoraus!

Good morning ya'all! I am still tweaking this new look. I can not seem to get comment to co-operate, dam html! Hopefully they will be up soon. I can not live with out feedback. Until then....read this:

Bam-bam: Mom, I have a pimple in my mouth and it burns when I eat.

Sissy: Hmmm, after you are done eating, brush your teeth and I will look at it.
It's probably a kanka-sore.

Bam-bam: A kankasoraus?

'Lil Diva: A Kanka- sore-ass?

Sissy: Lets just call it a boo-boo...mmmmkay?

Happy Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok..that is some funny shit girly.
I can't wait till Lil' Miss can talk good. I will have a blast with that shit.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home