Monday, May 09, 2005

Change is Good!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty {{ballet turn...ballet turn}}

Kristine fixed me up real purty like! And now I have girly flowers. Beautiful. Isn't she wonderful? {{insert the roar of the crown}} She just im'd my ass, well not my ass, but you know, and she was bored and asked me if she could fix my blog. In 15 or so minutes she was done and there you have it! She is a WIZ! Thank You, oh wonderful fixer of blogs {{bowing}}.

I hope ya'all had a great Mother's Day. I did. When I got home on Friday, I had gotten a card in the mail. It was from my oldest son for Muma's Day. It was a beautiful card. It is the first card I have gotten from him since he stopped making me cute things in school. Inside he wrote: Mom, I appreciate all the help you have given me over the years with my problems. Everything is going to be alright now. I love you.

And I cried, and cried. It was so nice to read those words. Ya know when you go thru rough times with your child, you just have to keep talking, keep communication open. Tell them things, sometimes over and over again. Once they are at a certain age you have to let them make decisions for themselves, right or wrong they have to make their own mistakes. You hope you have instilled in them good judgement and good morals and you hope that one day they will say something to let you know they heard all those things your were saying, just may not have used your advise at that moment. When I read his words, I knew he had heard everything I have said thru the years. Going to see him this weekend for his birthday. He will be 19 years old on Wednesday, May 18th...BoooYAH!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Moore said...

Prettiest. Site. EVER.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Very pretty site Sissy & way to go Kristine.although I am kind of sad that I am not in your list of reads. Ok..I will stop whining now!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Dear Mrs. P. Britches,
I will add you asap, I have to fix those linkies, don't fel bad they are not complete yet!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Yes, I knew this. I knew you weren't finished.
HAH!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Beautiful.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home