Friday, May 13, 2005

How Long Ya Had That problem?

I had a strange dream last night. I think Kristine lodged the thought in my subconscious with her post. Now months later is it back to haunt me.

All I remember of the dream is looking down, and there was hair on my boobs. Now I am not talking about your average stray. I am talking about the Austin Powers variety of fur. Yes people, I had furry boobs. I was so horrified. Mortified even. I ran to my dresser looking in the mirror, hoping I was hallucinating. What I saw did not help me. I kept looking back and fourth from my horrified face to my furry boobs. My face was frozen in the "Home Alone" position. It looked like I had two furry pasties on. I looked like this. Only not blue. Now, picture that, with McCauly Culkin's face, except with longer, slightly darker hair (on my head).

I woke up at that point, so I don't know how I remedied the situation. I was probably late for work and just stuffed my furry boobs into a bra, put my shirt on backwards and ran out the door! Thank god, it was a dream!

Happy Friday the 13th!

Happy "going to visit my son" weekend!

I am coming to Maine H.O. Potomus...I'll be the one with all the teeth!

1 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

LOL! i'm sorry, I promise to stop talking about boob hair and making you have furry boob dreams!!

*HUG*


have fun!!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home