Thursday, May 12, 2005

Shit, I done Got Myself Tagged!

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a comedian I so totally would do stand up. I love to make people laugh, probably why I am such a goof!
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter I would move to the South of France, and I would paint beautiful landscapes from the buttcrack of dawn right straight into the evening!
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a chef
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be an athlete I think I would be a gymnast, and I would work really hard and make it onto the USA olympic team and then I would win the gold medal. And after they presented me with the medal I would stick my thumbs in my ears, wiggle my fingers and stick out my tongue at the camera for all the world to see!
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure I would divorce his ass right quick, everybody knows you can not trust politicians, they are all crooked as the Mighty Mississipi!
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be a lawyer I would quit my job and move to a warm carribean island where I would live out the rest of my life walking barefoot in the sand and drinking Margarita's with Jimmy Buffet!


I am glad that is over! Now, I totally have to tag 3 people, except Shelli has already tagged everybody, (greedy biyatch) so ummm.......if you are reading this and you have not been tagged......TAG.....you are it! Don't forget to post in my comments and let us all know when you are done so we can go read your answers.

The rules are pick 5 occupations and you know, do it up! DO IT UP? HA! That phrase was so cool in 19.............ummmm, high school. It was a stoner phrase if my aged memory serve me correctly!

Oh, that leads me to a question: What word or phrase was popular when you were a teen ager?
Let's put together a least of "I would NEVER say that now" phrases. Yayyyeee I invented a game!

Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

fuck off i am no greedy biyatch...
but i have a high school saying..how about *scratches chin* feel the itch?
or *shake?* "psych" lol.
omg i kill myself.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

How about "cool beans," or "as IF."

9:45 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

aaaaaah yes, psych and cool beans........the memories. Oh and AS IF, that is a classic

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home