Thursday, May 12, 2005

Shit, Tagged Again!

My Ten Favorite Things:
(In random order)

1. Chocolate
2. Sunshine on my face
3. Laughing with good friends
4. Walking barefoot in the sand
5. Virgin Snow (unwalked in, un pissed in, before it gets all dirty and yukky)
6. Fettucini Alfredo
7. Monet Paintings
8. Kissing baby toes
9. Eskimo kisses with my kids
10. My pillow, my comfoter, my bed and sleep (technically that is 4 but they all go together)

And with that my friends I am going to take a nap {{yawn}}

2 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

oh fuck, i had sunshine on my face as number 6 or 7, but something else was obviously more important, so it fell down to number 11. oh well

9:35 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Ok..I am totally digging #5. Too fucking funny!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home