Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shutcha Mouth Foo, an Getcha Crew!

Have any of ya'all heard "SWITCH", by Will Smith? OK, stop your laughing. Yes I said Will Smith. So what, I like him, make fun if you want to, I don't care. Something about that dam song pumps me up. It gets my blood pumping, makes me want to shake my groove thang! I don't know if it is the words, or the beat, or both but, oh man, I dig it. So much so, that I had to immediately go to Wally World after I heard it for the first time, to buy the CD. I sometimes listen to that song over and over again on the way to work. Dancing in my seat, with the music very loud. It gets a tad embarrassing when I stop at a traffic light, still dancing in my seat, and I look over and see the guy/girl next to me smirking at me. Today, the song was at the "shutcha mouth foo, getcha crew" part and I mouthed the words, as Big Willie sang them, to the smirking tartlette next to me. HA! Big Willie's got my back girl, don'tcha be smirkin at me!

What song pumps you up? And why? And what's the silliest thing you have ever done while listening to said song?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

I love Will Smith. I think he is totally fucking fabulous.

The song that gets my bootie shakin nowdays is Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani.

3:11 PM  
Blogger madmanan said...

i aint afraid to admit, will is the man! i saw hitch, so what, you got something to say???

and i love watching fresh prince of bel-aire

4:27 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

Pissy - b-a-n-a-n-a

Madmanan - I freakin love that show!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I love that song. Hell, I just love me some Will Smith. He and Jada? That's a sandwich I wouldn't mind being in the middle of. And "California Love" by TuPac and Dr. Dre really gets me going - don't know why. Peace out, homies. Wooooooord! (Do you see how urban I am? DO YOU?!?)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Summer, Summer summertime.....
oooohhh in west philadelphia born and raised in the playground is where I spend most of my days.....

the prince rules..
today in the car with my 2 year old I heard AC/DC "You shook me all night long"...I got so excited I blasted it until he started holding his ears and saying "down, down" as in turn down the jams bitch!

10:31 PM  
Blogger The Merry Widow said...

OMG! I'm so in love with Switch too!

Ciara's "1-2 step" still does it for me too. I always try to actually do it while I'm driving.

11:21 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

yes you really need to lower your music when you pull in the driveway at 525 am....you're pissing off my neighbors...
i love will smith....
but the song that gets me going...
hmmm, i'd have to think about that on the way home while driving...the radio has not been playing any good songs lately.
I can't think right now, my coffee is at home and I am here!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home