Monday, June 27, 2005

The Ass-u-lum of Horror

Hey ya'all! Long time-no type. I have been committed to an insane assylum, where I am typing this entry from right now! It's a nice place.....nice soft walls......pretty metal bars to block out that horrid sun......elegant plastic silverware........and the "vitamins" I get three times a day, well let's just say they make me feels SO GOOOD...except for the drooling.

OK, ok, I am kidding. It's almost time for the migration. I am really starting to freak out! So much more to do. So many more people to say goodbye to. Oh and this is real. I am really moving. I think, I just this past weekend FELT that! We were sitting at Shelli's hanging out and I just felt this rush of anxiety, and I said, "oh shit"! Hubby chong or Shelli, maybe both, I don't know I was immersed in thought, said "What?" I just remember thinking, FUCK we are really moving, and soon too! Just like holy shit this is really going down. This little voice keeps saying, what the hell are you moving to Maine for? It's like a little devil on my shoulder trying to start trouble. Back the fuck off Devil, I have my own pitch forks, just ask Shelli, we made s'mores with them just the other night!!

Anyway, the migration starts soon. I am both excited and anxious. And on top of that I just realized we can probably not trick or treat with K-dawg and The Shelster this year, what a freakin' bummer. I think we have more fun that the kids do! Damit. So many things are about to change, all at once....sometimes I don't handle change very well, I am hoping this is not one of those times. Wish me luck!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Random and Odd said...

I FINALLY get to leave a comment!!!!

Tell Shelli that I can't leave a comment on her blog...like EVER.

I am reading though!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

OH fuck i just realized no trick-or treating?? are you fuckin serious? omg we are gonna have to make some changes....don't make me flatten the tires on that damn uhaul! WTF? not fair, dammit,dont weeaave me aww awone ova heaya! UGH i am not gonna think about it anymore....

pfft

10:08 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Halloween is a Monday this year - make it a long weekend! You know the houses in Maine are like 10 fucking miles apart and the Chong kids will pass out before they get 2 pieces of candy. They'd be happier trick-or-treating in Mass, right?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Good luck SissyCHONG!
You should take some pictures of the new place and post them up on this bitch.
WE ARE so fucking excited for you!

10:11 PM  
Blogger muse said...

How did your move go, Sissy? Is the worst of the un-boxing done? Can't wait to read about how you're feeling about all this, an hope that you're blissfully happy in Maine (with your teeth still where they ought to be!)! :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Cece said...

Good luck! Write soon!
HURRYHURRYHURRY!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home