Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Hi, Krisitne is this better?

My worrying was for nothing. Ya'all were right. He was just in a pissy mood. He talked to me before he left, and this AM he was nice as pie. (Mmmm pie)

I played a hilarious joke on Sheli this morning. I am so dam proud of myself. It was actually payback, because she has enlisted Hubby to help her scam me not once but twice! The bizotch! He always rats her out in the end because he has to live with ME! DUH.

So anyway my joke, hee, I still chuckle just thinking about it. Sheli had to deposit some checks into her bank account today. A big check. The bank doesn't open until after she needs to leave for work. So being the wonderful friend that I am, I suggested she give me the deposit to make for her. I was going in late, because of an appointment anyway. I pratically drive by her bank on the way to work. Aren't I nice?

Last night after much back and forth-arey we decided she would drop the deposit thru my passenger window, which I would leave open a crack, in the parking lot of my appointment. Before we hung up she commented that she hoped she wouldn't forget.

Everything was fine, the deposit was in my car when I was done, I went to the bank and then to work. But on the way to work, as I was trying to figure out how to get her back for the fro-toady incident, it hit me! I will tell her I didn't get it. It wasn't there.

And that my friends, is how you make Sheli crap her pants at 9:00 am! Go Sissy-Go Sissy {{doing the cabbage patch}}


I didn't let it go on to long though. I am not that mean.

8 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

Shall we tell them that this was a $2,400.00 deposit? Yes, thats right folks...a child support payment that was adding up and long overdue that took me 6 months and 3 court dates (out of work) to get. Sweat blood and tears. That was a lot of money to me right now... LOL. Umm, ok...and she failed to mention that she DID have a fro yesterday so i really wasn't joking with her. PFffft! Not LONG??? ONe minute was long enough to make my heart beat too fast...WATCHA BACK GIRL!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

Oh dear. Thats a damn good one. Poor Shelli! I woulda crapped my pants too. If I ever even received a child support payment, that is. That alone would make me crap my pants.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Man! You are SO lucky you are moving. I wouldn't sleep at night if I were you. Sorry, Shelli - I'm sure you were freaked out. But that is some funny shit!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous CKHilliker2 said...

By the way, thank you for making the print bigger - my eyes are grateful!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

That was frickin great. I would never have the nerve to do that. I am lousy at practical jokes. I feel anxious and can't stop giggling. You ROCK! Sorry Shelli but it was pretty great. =)

4:40 AM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Holy shit that is funny. You go Sissy with your lyin ass.
I know she about SHIT her pants!
Congrat's to SBells for getting her child support! WOO HOO!

11:38 AM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Aight the shit was a bit funny....BUT I WASN'T LAUGHING WHEN THE PEOPLE SITTING NEXT TO ME COULD HEAR MY HEART BEATING!!!! Anyhow, sleep wit one eye open SISSYCHONNNNNG!!! lol
;) It's good you all got a laugh at my expense...i like to make people laugh.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I always sleep with one eye open. I have 4 kids remember?

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home