Thursday, June 16, 2005

I am.........

I am from warm fluffy comforters, from Red Door and Dunkin Donuts.

I am from the happiness, and the beauty, and the peace and strength.

I am from the weeping willow, the lilac and the waterfalls.

I am from midnight Christmas' and from laughing, from Nane and Grandpa, Voa Voa and Mom and Dad

I am from the helpers and worriers.

From the serene and compassionate.

I have little faith.

I'm from the North, the South, the East and West, from kale soup and malassadas.

From falling off the bed with Roberta Gail, from the hurt, and the anxious.

I am from the photo albums, from the memories, rich with love.


I got this from Susie who got it from Vajana who got it from HDL. If you want to try it the template is here, half way down the page in a shaded box. It was sort of hard, I wonder why?

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

I have so loved reading this around our little blog circle - thanks for sharing it!!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home