Monday, June 20, 2005

My Feet, They Are Getting Cold
I am starting to freak out. I am getting cold feet. Not that I am going to change my mind, but I am becoming very anxious. I hate anxious. Anxious makes me crazy. Crazy makes me crazier, than normal. I sat at my desk today and cried because I am leaving this job. What the hell is wrong with me?

The rest of my time as a Masshole (thats what they call us up there) is going to seem very long. The waiting, the waiting is killing me. I have nothing left to pack except the kitchen and bathroom essentials. Can't pack those until moving day.

I keep asking myself, "What are you insane?, Leaving everything you have ever known? Leaving your job?" Ya know this is something I should have done when I was say 20 or something. I am second guessing myself, and then 3rd guessing that. Basically I am driving myself insane. I am right now typing this so fast that my fingers are getting cramped. I need to go hit a punching bag, or run as fast and as far as I can before I pass out. Something to release all this...this......I don't know what is it energy? Anxiety? Stress? All of the above? Ye thats it all of the above.

ok, I have to go now, go do something, somewhere. Have a good night ya'all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

That's what the Bee Happy socks are for, silly - COLD FEET! I hate change, but I really think this is going to be fabulous for you and your family. And really, happiness is the Maine thing. (HA! I kill myself)

5:47 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Toughen up girl we'z soljaz rememba??

You can doooo eeeeet! Besides, if it don't work out you'll have a better apartment in a better area when you come back! And dammit I'll miss ya sorry fun pokin' ass!

rofl

10:10 PM  
Blogger muse said...

All is well, Sissy, you are doing the right thing (a terrific thing, actually, both for you _and_ for your family).

Here, when you're in Maine, go see Lenny, the 1,700 pounds chocolate moose (http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/MESCAmoose.html). You don't see _that_ just anywhere! Any state that has people sculpting thousands of pounds of chocolate _has_ to be a good place to live! ;)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

MMMMM. Lenny looks good, I want to lick him all over!

2:04 PM  
Blogger muse said...

*evil grin*

Oh, all the naughty comments which I am _not_ writing here. ;)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home