Wednesday, June 15, 2005


nothing 017
Originally uploaded by Sissychong.
THANK YOU CHARLOTTE!!

Here it is peeps, my package from Charlotte! See the cute toe socks? Those are so I can BEE Happy in Maine. And do you see the teeth keepers?? So I can keep my teeth, in Maine, a new tooth brush AND floss! Charlotte is not only SUPER-NANNY she is a part time tooth fairy! Oh and one more thing, the cutie-patootie post cards, so I can mail all my friends my new address!

Charlotte, you are awesome! Thank you somuch!! :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

You are VERY welcome. I hope that your move to Maine will be fabulous! They DO have the internet there.. don't they? DON'T THEY???

9:40 AM  
Blogger Sissychong said...

I believe they have internet in Maine......if not I will be moving back. I can ruff it but no internet service is just plain barbaric!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Hippo said...

Teeth. Teeth is whats missing. Internet connection you should be able to find. Before you move watch Stephen King's "Secret Window" with Johnny Depp.

Dr. H.O. Potamus

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home