Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!

Phew! {{sigh}} I feel like I just stepped off of a merry-go-round that has been spinning out of control for 5 days!

We made the trekk to Maine. We saw the boy again. We saw the future chong estate. (estate? HA!) The area is breath taking. The town looks like Martha's Vineyard, if you have ever been there. Little stores and shops and prettiness! We will be 2 minutes off the main street of the town. From our upstairs windows we can see the mountains. Oh my god the beautiful mountains! I can not even explain them to you. I have never seen anything like it in my life. We can not see the tip-top of the mountians, well some of them, becuase they are above the clouds!

From the end of our street we can see the lake. There is a public park on the lake where we can go to swim, and there is a playground right on the lake-beach. There is a small movies theatre in walking distance of our house. The lake and the beach are pretty much with in walking distance too. I don't know how else to explain it. If you could see the neighborhood I live in now, and the neighborhood I am moving to, you would fall down dead, I almost did. And the best part of all? LESS RENT! Yup! Thats right we will be paying less rent to live in a nicer, cleaner, less populated neighborhood.

I keep saying to myself, something is wrong here. Veweeee wwwong. I feel like I am in the twilight zone or something. I keep waiting for Aston Kucher to come storming into my house with his crew, saying, "You got punk'd you mother beep, beep, beep" But I wouldn't cry like that stupid simpson sister did! I would drop kick his ass, then Demi would drop kick mine, it would just be a big ole mess.

Anyway, life is good, no crapfest at the moment. We tell the slumlord we are moving today. HA! No rent for you! (soup nazi-seinfeld) We paid our last month when we moved in sooo, yee-haw! I still have to decide when to break the news to my boss. I wish I could still work for them, long distance, from my house. {{sigh}} Oh well, big chances equal big rewards right? Let's hope so.

Happy Wednesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

ok girl..you must post pictures of this place. you must!
it sounds fabulous. congrat's to you and hubbychong!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Rock on! I am very happy for you, very sad for Shelli, very afraid for the state of Maine. It's a Chong Family Invasion!! It's nice to start over sometimes. Hooray for you!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home