Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday is Chooseday...but not on this blog

{{{sigh}}.....Good Morning everyone. Happy Fall to ya'all. The trees are turning beautiful colors of amber and gold here...already. It seems to me that this part of Maine is about four or six weeks ahead of where I used to live in Massachusetts. (Of course the spring will be four or six weeks later than my old home too) It's breathtaking to look out over the lake and see the mountains changing colors a bit more each day. I hope to go out and draw or paint one of these days. I want to capture my first fall here before it is over. I have a feeling it will be over before I know it, just like the summer was.

I am working way too much right now. One more month and we will be closed for a whole month (November). My plan is to earn as much money as I can now....basically working my ass off, so we will be set for Christmas. Right now I am working a breakfast shift at one place and a dinner shift at another. I don't really like the split days but what's a girl supposed to do? I gotta take what I can get right now.

We seem to be adjusting nicely here....(except for missing Shelli, K-dawg, Alyssa and Randy). I have made some friends between school and work and neighbors. Cassidy has joined ballet class and Kyle has joined karate.

Randy, my 19 year old, who stayed in Massachusetts, has been released form jail....thank gosh! Oh I never did tell that story did I? Well he was on probation for slicing the tires of a friends ex-girlfriend. (Bad...bad boy!) Anyway, to make a long story short, he never went to probation so they called him back into court, which he did not go to, so a warrant was issued for his arrest. Eventually they caught up with him and he spent 4 or 5 weeks in jail, waiting to go to court. Lucky for him when he went to court they put him back on probation. I hope he has learned his lesson. I know he hated being stuck in there, but I hope he hated it enough to keep his ass on the straight and narrow. So he is home now, looking for work, and he better be keeping his damn self out of trouble. His girlfriend cheated on him while he was there, no surprise to me. She is a stupid, skanky, hoe, much like her ex-con mother. God forgive me for feeling so mean towards them.

Alyssa, my 16 year old, who is residing at the Moment in Massachusetts with Shelli, is going for her drivers permit this week. Can I just say "WAAAH"!? I am sad because I want to teach her to drive! And of course because she is forcing me to see how old I am getting, damn her!


I have missed my first blogging anniversary!! I was in August! "Just Me" has been around for a whole year!! So...Happy Anniversary to you, my little bloggy-pooh!

On that note, I have to go get ready for work, again.

Happy Fucking Tuesday!

Sissy

2 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Glad you are back Sissy! You need to go whip that boy's ass and get him in line. Jail cannot be a fun place. And I would imagine it sure isn't a fun thing for you as his mom to think about! Don't work yourself to absolute DEATH! We need you round' here!

10:25 AM  
Blogger muse said...

You're such a go-getter, Sissy, you see something that needs doing and you just go and do it, I admire that! :)

By the way, happy blogging anniversary! I'm so happy to have found your blog, several months ago, I really like you and it's neat to see all that we have in common _and_ the many differences in our lives. Here's to many more years of Sissychong blogging adventures!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home