Friday, December 30, 2005

Back in the Saddle

Hello, ya'all! Long time no type. I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. Mine was ok. Went to Massachusetts to visit family and friends. The visiting was good, the drive was long. Still is was nice to see everyone. Wish I had more time there, but hubbychong had to come back for work, so here we are back in the arctic tundra of hell!

I got a computer for Christmas. Well, the whole chong family did. I suppose I can share it . . . . sometimes. Anyway, I have missed ya'all and am glad to be back. Look for my comments on your blogs, I will be making the rounds!

Happy, Healthy New Year!
Sissy

4 Comments:

Blogger dashababy said...

Ha! I get to be the first to say "Welcome back!" and "Happy New year!!!"

6:09 PM  
Blogger Pissy Britches said...

SISSSYYY!!
Your back!
You HAB!
I missed you!
Glad you got a new computer.
And there is a picture of you over there..you lil' cute thang you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR~

9:55 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

Congrats on the new puter!

Happy New Year!

10:51 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

Whoohoooo....

SISSY's in the HIZZOooowss-saaah!!!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home