Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

I hope this New Years Eve finds all of my long lost internet friends in a happy place! May 2006 be everything you hope it to be. I would like to leave you all with some words of wisdom. Not my words...but words of wisdom none the less:

"Time is like a handful of sand, the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers." (Anonymous)

So my friends, make the most of every moment, enjoy your life, enjoy your family. If you are not happy, take the steps to make yourself happy, and don't be afraid. Don't let fear of change or defeat hold you back from acheiving happiness. Life is short. Love hard.

Happy New Year and much love,
Sissy

5 Comments:

Blogger shellibells said...

Oh go ahead and make a gurl cry why dontcha!!! pffft!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

*gulp* yeah...make me all teary!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3:16 AM  
Blogger muse said...

Wow, you look beautiful! (re your pic on your profile) :)

Anyway, I wish you a great year 2006 full of health, wealth and love for all your family!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

It's been a long time coming, but I finally did something I have been meaning to do for a long time.

I put you and Shelli at the top of my blogs list.

You two are my first commenters and I wanted to be able to say Thank you for sticking around and putting up with me!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Charlotte in Pa said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year! I hope this means that you will be blogging more often... I've missed you! How are things in the great state of Maine?

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home