Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pissed at Pitt

The Hubster suggested we watch "that movie with Brad Pitt and what's her name" tonight. Pfft! "You like him right"? To that I replied not any more! I am never watching another movie of his, or show or whatever. I am pissed at Pitt. You see I heart Jennifer, and Brad? Well he is just plain stupid. A stupid man that couldn't make a movie with Angelina Jolie and keep it in his damn pants at the same time. I hope Angelina's gay lover beats the shit out of him! And then I hope she gains 200 pounds while carrying his twins. And I hope they need a crane to drag her damn ass out of her limo. And then I hope Jen laughs. I hope she laughs long and loud!! Is anyone else out there pissed at Pitt? Raise ya hands up in da air, wave 'em round like ya juss don't care. Shout out and tell me why.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dgn said...

I can see why he choose for Jolie over Jen.. :s

hmmm... joliieeee! :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger muse said...

While I applaud Angelina's humanitarian efforts, I think both Brad and her are huge low-lifes for breaking up a marriage. I mean, I don't really give a damn about celebrity gossip in general, but this one is in the news so much you can't avoid hearing about it, and I find the whole "dumping your wife for a bigger star/hottie" is just repulsive.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Skooter said...

Hello people.I am new to blog world. My name is Scott Sissychong's brother-in-law.
I have been hesitant about blogging for a while.
I feel alot more comfortable in my
skin now Thank's Sissy.
Ok, how I feel about Brad Pitt situation. How am I supposed to feel, I don't really care about the lives of these unfeeling people
who view marriage like a car to be traded in once used enough.Nothing surprises me from HollyWeird.
I would not mind having the physique like Brat Pitt <--typo intended.well, it was real interesting to throw my thought out. see you later Sissy

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree whole-heartedly! Pitt and Jolie have seen their last dollar from me.

Cheaters they are! Jen deserved to be treated with more respect.

7:40 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

I think they are both (JEN and JOLIE) equally beautifully...but Jolie represents a more WHORE-ish beyond beauty sorta persona to me. Whereas Jen represents such a classy, fabulous, upbeat personality.

SHame on Jolie for putting her cho-cha where it doesn't belong!!!

Then again, FUCK Brad! I think Jolie should dump him and Jen and her should get together. Wouldn't that make BIG ASS TABLOIDS!!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home