Thursday, February 16, 2006

Frozen Beauty

Here are some pictures I took this morning when Hubby and I went for a walk at the waterfall. This is the same one we swam at this past summer. I wish I could sit and watch the water come over the falls at the point in time when it is actually freezing.

Anyway, I had my car fixed, turns out it was actually my car trying to kill me and not Mother Nature!

A few more days and my daughter will be here visiting and I am also going to Mass next week, can't wait to see everyone!
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Pissy Britches said...

Beautiful pic Sissy.
I haven't seen that much snow/ice in as long as I can remember.

9:53 PM  
Blogger muse said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! *wistful sigh*

I guess my pictures of dirty icy/slushy puddles from the city won't compare, huh? ;)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

That is beautiful Sissy.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home