Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mother Nature's Second Attempt On My Life

That's right, I almost wiped my damn car out AGAIN! What the hell is up with this?? I am a good driver, I was not going fast, just puttering along........ and BAM! (Emeril style) I was spinning and holy shit! No on coming traffic this time, but an ambulance was behind me! I stopped facing the opposite direction as to what I had been traveling and the ambulance pulled up along side me and asked if I was ok. I shook my head and she drove away. Then I drove away. I think Mother Nature has become an assasin and I am on her hit list. Seriously I think something is wrong with my car. Maybe a back brake is locking up on me or something, I dunno. I am not a mechanic, but it's just freakin' weird as hell. Needless to say, I didn't drive the hour and a half to buy the beds, I was to freaked out. The weather was worse anyway. I suppose I will be looking for a mechanic this week. Good luck to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger muse said...

Brr, scary stuff! I'm glad you're all right!

10:46 PM  
Blogger shellibells said...

*sigh* (((zips lips)))

Are you tapping the breaks while going down a hill? Cuz if you are, don't waste money on a mechanic. I did that in the snow/ice and hit a guardrail on the highway once...

LOL> when it comes to crashes, I've done EVERYTHING NOT short of a rollover!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Random and Odd said...

OMG! I hope you're okay!!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home